We need your support to make a difference!
• Expand high-impact nutrition education programs and events to thousands of kids in our region
• Help us train more school cafeteria staff in healthy cooking techniques
• Increase support for our school food leaders to buy local, fresh produce for school cafeterias
• Train parents to advocate for healthy food in their school communities
• Bring together parents, school officials, and public health experts to put high-quality food in schools and teach kids healthy eating habits that will last a lifetime
Make your tax-deductible donation online or by check to:
P.O. Box 1521
Great Falls, VA 22066
Help us continue in our mission to provide programs and advocacy to support students, families, and our community in making healthier food choices. Your donation will enable us to extend our reach and include more students, more families, and more schools in our fun, project-based activities and programs.
The work we are doing in our schools and throughout the area is making a difference.
Please join us! With the support of community-minded individuals like you, we can continue our good work!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Don't forget to ask if your company matches charitable donations! Real Food For Kids is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and all donations are tax-deductible.
Real Food For Kids is committed to working in collaboration with our partners to increase the quantities of healthful foods in our school systems, developing and delivering programs that educate our students and their families on making healthier lifestyle choices, and ensuring access to real whole foods for all school children.
Sign up for our email list to stay up to date on news and events: