School meal programs have the potential to play an impactful role in improving the health and academic outcomes of students. Our work has touched more than 250,000 students; the need to broaden that reach is critical. Real Food for Kids is seeking volunteers who are looking to…
• Help nourish students for physical, emotional and academic success through our advocacy and education initiatives.
• Help develop and deliver engaging programs, such as our annual Food Day event, to grow build students’ literacy around food, nutrition and health.
• Work with us to inspire students, though project-based learning opportunities, like our yearly Culinary Challenge, to be the change-makers in school food culture.
• Equip parents, school staff and other community members to promote a culture of health in their schools and work with their school district on making positive changes to their school food program.
• Engage students of all ages in the conversation surrounding the food, nutrition and health culture in their schools and empower them to advocate for positive change, creating student leadership opportunities.
And that’s just the beginning.
Want to be a part of this? Connect with us by filling in the form below.
Submitting this form will automatically add you to the Real Food for Kids' mailing list from which you may unsubscribe at any time.
Real Food For Kids is committed to working in collaboration with our partners to increase the quantities of healthful foods in our school systems, developing and delivering programs that educate our students and their families on making healthier lifestyle choices, and ensuring access to real whole foods for all school children.
Sign up for our email list to stay up to date on news and events: